Owen turned 9 months on Sunday!!! In some ways I feel I am rushing his baby months away so it is easier to collectively do activities with all three. Then, other moments, I get a pit in my stomach thinking that for only 3 more months, I will forever have a baby in our house/arms. But what a sweet baby to complete our family....
Owen is starting to get on his hands and knees and rock back and forth. Shortly, he will be crawling and our world will change with his mobility. He is sweet and silly and sensitive! Owen loves the swimming pool and welcomes the waves of water slapping the shore by his feet. He will taste anything you put near his mouth and prefers table food over his pureed baby food. Owen loves to be close to his brothers and delights in their attention.
Owen is 29 inches (80%) and 21.5 lbs (65%ish). I would have told you he was 30 pounds! He feels so solid.