We had a quiet birthday for Hayden. I took all 3 boys to the splash park. When we arrived, we learned that it is closed every Monday for cleaning. No worries, they had their suits on and the splash park is on the sound so they could swim in the water and play in the sand. Though, the fun was tainted by 4 big dead fish that were floating towards us as shore. Plan C, play on the playground equipment which was also there. Unfortunately, after about 15 minutes a thunder storm rolled through. I gave up and we went to our pizza lunch at 10:15 in the morning followed by groceries.
That night, we had spaghetti, at Hayden's request. Hayden opened his presents from family and we all enjoyed cake (except Owen). We gave Hayden a Capt. America costume, spy gear, Sid The Science Kid soundtrack and an Imagination Movers DVD. He was a happy kid!
These are Hayden's spy glasses which allow him to see behind him. Hence, Ryan holding up two fingers. I told him Moms have built-in spy glasses which always allow them to see behind them.