*

*

Friday, August 17, 2012

Bucket List

With summer coming to a close the boys and I have been trying to cross off some remaining items off our bucket list. Recently, we visited the butterfly house in Navarre.  Only 10 minutes away and it sits on the sound.  The butterfly garden is modest.  At the door, the boys were given a butterfly chart with pictures so they could identify various types.  Hayden desperately wished to have one land on him, but no luck.  Unfortunately, I forgot my camera.

Another day, I took them to the shark museum, also in Navarre.  The best part of this place was the entrance; otherwise, quite disappointing.  Mostly a tacky souvenir shop with a small corner dedicated to shark.  They had a video streaming on a t.v. that talked about sharks and we made a dash for the door once they started to discuss shark attacks!