*

*

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend!

Ryan left town for 3 weeks the Thursday before Memorial Day weekend so I packed up the boys and we drove to Virginia to spend the weekend with Allison and her family. Naturally, Sheldon worked long hours over the weekend so it was just Allison, myself and the 5 cousins. Logan and Julia are becoming more aware of each other and even played a bit together. The older cousins mostly enjoyed swimming, sprinkler, swinging and scooter fun!! It was a special weekend and reminded me how much I will miss being an easy 3 hour drive away!

I think what I love about this picture is that Hayden is behind the wheel and Molly is giving him the directions...girls start giving 'directions' early in life!


It was a great pool day...warm, but not humid!


Unlike her counterpart, Julia liked going in the pool.


Meanwhile, Logan enjoyed snacking, a safe distance from the pool.



Fun times!


The babies took a moment to soak in the scene.