We took pictures in our Uncle Ross garden.
The day began with breakfast in bed from my lovelies (We let Grandma sleep in since they arrived late the night before and were on west coast time). Owen was still sleeping--I wanted breakfast early so I could go for a run. Ryan took some pictures of the big boys working on my breakfast.
Homemade cards are the best!!!
Late morning, we had a brunch together: spinach quiche, cinnamon rolls, hashbrowns and fresh fruit.
Next, we put on the sprinkler and watched the boys from beneath the shady boughs of a Live Oak. The boys had a blast! Owen got caught in some cross-fire.
We have another 'fish' on our hands. Owen LOVED the water!
After playing in the water, we had some quiet time indoors while Owen napped. Then Ryan grilled steaks and I made homemade mac-n-cheese and sauteed asparagus. Yummy!
It was a lovely day and we were thankful to share/celebrate it with Ryan's mom (and dad)!