(this picture was taken after dinner at a nearby Oktoberfest)
Our 9 year wedding anniversary was on the 9th of October. I was glad it fell during the week between Ryan's trips so we could celebrate. Ryan asked me where I wanted to eat and I told him I had heard of this neat place in Pensacola. It is boasted as Al Fresco dining in where there is cobblestone, café tables/umbrellas all surrounded by 1950's art deco style campers transformed into gourmet food stands.
After describing it to Ryan he said, "So, can I have this in writing that you want me to take you to a food truck for our anniversary." I just thought it sounded different and fun; plus, there was a wine bar across the street.
We parked and walked to the Al Fresco dining area. The menus were impressive and the atmosphere nice but I could picture eating there with the boys. Suddenly, I also wished to have somebody bring me my food and take it away (oh, the luxury). So, we decided to walk around a bit. We scoped out a couple of menus but without being impressed we decided we would head back to the food truck park.
BUT, then I saw it.
Across the street.
White table cloths!
SOLD!
Suddenly, I craved the exact opposite of the food park and longed for a romantic dinner with white table clothes and no ketchup bottle at the table.
So, cheers to my best friend who steals my heart again and again!

