
Like I've mentioned, I LOVE the fall! It is MY happiest time of the year. Last Friday the weather was ideal...low 70's, crisp blue sky spotted with a few wispy clouds, a cool breeze...the colors are just starting to come out and everything seemed so vibrant. I find the fall to be very energizing. Anyway, we met Ryan on base (he got off a little early) for an Oktoberfest. It was a great time (although, having been to the 'real' Oktoberfest this was a little disappointing) for Hayden especially. There were 6 different bouncy castles, face paining, baseball,carnival games, a German band and or course, beer!

Hayden's first cotton candy.

He couldn't believe he was sitting in a 'real race car.' He was too excited to even smile for the picture.


At least there is German beer in the cup!

Later in the weekend we walked to a nearby farm and bought Mums. Hayden liked helping Daddy plant them.



Lastly, Hayden is in the middle of a six week soccer program. They meet once a week for an hour and practice basic skills through games and play. It is a cute program.