*

*

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Our Week With Daddy!

HE'S WALKING!!! Clearly, he was waiting for Daddy to come home. Logan has started taking 4-8 steps at a time. I realize he is sitting in this picture...haven't caught him on camera yet but he looks so cute when he sits like this, doesn't he?!



At the annual Philadelphia Flower Show. What a great way to get an early 'spring fix.' Flowers from all over the world make up this lovely exhibit.




I got to read one of our favorite stories to Hayden's class, 'The Pout Pout Fish.'



Having fun at the Please Touch Museum in Philly.





With the exception of having to work on Monday, Ryan has had the rest of the week off. It has been wonderful to have so much family time!! I think we struck a nice balance between relaxing at home, tackling our to-do list and taking the kids to some local attractions. Here are some highlights from the week.