*

*

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Fisher Band

Hayden has always loved music.  In fact, for several years now, if you ask him what he wants to be when he grows up, he will answer, "a drummer in a rock and roll band."  He is fairly good at finding the beat in songs and following it. 

The other morning, Logan and Hayden took out the toy instruments and put on a show for us.  Ryan then added some music in the background with his phone.  Even Owen got in on the jam session which lasted for an hour!!!  I'm only sorry I put the camera away before Ryan started to dance and play the air guitar.


The whole gang; I think we need to make t-shirts.  Logan stopped to clap his hands.


Focused


If you look closely, you'll notice that he has a drum laying on it's side. It makes a deep sound.  He told us that is his base drum.  The purple cymbals (thanks Aunt Robin) are strategically placed for easy hitting during a number.


Owen's the rookie, so his instrument was the 'rain-maker.'