Hurlburt Air Field just hosted their first ever Ball in honor of the Air Force's 65th Anniversary on September 18. This was the first AF Ball we have attended. There were 1200 tickets sold and it was held at the Emerald Coast Conference Center in Fort Walton, FL. Ryan looked so handsome in his mess dress! It was exciting to get dolled up and my dress certainly made me feel quite glamorous compared to my 'day job' of changing diapers, cooking, cleaning etc.
While I was getting ready with my robe on Logan walked into the bathroom and asked me if that was my 'fancy dress?" I told him it wasn't and I'd put it on soon. When I walked out with my dress on Logan stopped in his tracks and then fell over onto the floor! Hayden put on a nice shirt and wanted a picture with me.
