*

*

Monday, September 10, 2012

School Drawings

Logan is enjoying preschool.  He'll tell me almost every morning before he goes that he'll "...be a little sad because I will miss you."  But, thankfully, when I pick him up he has a huge grin and assures me, "I was a good boy.  No hitting. No shouting.  No running.  And I wasn't sad. "

I am used to knowing/participating in every moment of his life.  The separation is certainly healthy for the both of us but I do sometimes feel 'sad' because I miss him!  Logan is such a sweet boy.

Here are his first couple of drawings he did at school. 

The teacher wrote what Logan told her about the picture: "It is a catepillar with 10 eyes and 3 surf boards, by Logan"

Logan's favorite thing at preschool is playing outside and he drew a picture of him flying a kite.