*

*

Saturday, March 16, 2013

I Smell Something Fishy

Hayden's kindergarten class was one of four last week who participated in a performance. The title of the show was, "I Smell Something Fishy.'  Each class sang and danced to a different song highlighting a creature in the ocean.  Hayden was an understudy for a speaking part but ultimately wasn't needed. His class sang a song about sharks and Hayden's line was to introduce it:

 'His beady eyes.  His pointy snout.  And oh, that awful jaw.  And yuck! Those teeth.  So big and sharp should be against the law."

Not only did Hayden have it memorized but so did Logan, Ryan and I after all the practicing.

I only have one picture because I was filming it. Hayden did a terrific job!  He was pure cuteness and I felt sentimental about him growing up.


Owen was an excellent and attentive spectator.