I am really behind on my blogging. Here's to a quick catch-up.
They almost always sit shoulder-to-shoulder while watching cartoons.
For Father's Day we gave Ryan a map of the world. All the pins denote countries/places he's been.
I asked Logan to put sunscreen on his face before we left for a minor league baseball game. He used too much and couldn't rub it all in. I have to admit, Ryan and I had to stifle our chuckles. Poor guy. We were sure to wipe off excess with tissues before getting out of the van.
Owen clung to the bat and ball the entire drive to the ball park.
We sat behind the outfield (we bought tickets through our church). It was difficult to really see the game from way back there. Notice the large field behind us in this photo...
This is where we spent majority of the game; playing catch in the grassy field below and behind. We could have played catch in our grassy backyard. Yet, as we were leaving Hayden thanked us for taking them to the game followed by, "Can we watch the game on TV when we get home?" Ha!
MiMi and PopPop gave Hayden some new pjs for his birthday. Hayden was quick to share with Logan and allowed him to sleep in them. They posed with their arms around each other when I asked for a picture.
Then, I said I wanted to take one more and they instinctively held hands--LOVE!
We just finished two solid weeks of swim lessons. This little guy passed his swim test after the last lesson!!!! The test requires swimming the length of the pool and then before touching the wall treading water for up to a minute. I videoed it all on my phone...or so I thought. :( He was precious. Every time he came up for a breath he had this HUGE grin on his face! He now gets to wear the sought after pink ribbon around his wrist AND go down the water slide! Happy boy!
Sleeping on the job! The boys were supposed to go and clean the toy room. Logan was the first to head in but after a few minutes of quiet I discovered him sound asleep (dressed in his Daddy uniform).
Owen earned his red apron! He attended his first Lowe's Build and Grow workshop. At first he was overwhelmed with all the loud hammering but then he got into the swing of things (pun intended).
They built Turbo pull--back toys











