*

*

Monday, March 15, 2010

Cushions


I am not sure how this started but one of the boys favorite things to do is take all the couch cushions off and put them on the floor. They like to walk and climb on them. It keeps the both of them entertained for quite some time. Hayden will even tell me we need to clean up the toys first so there is room for all the cushions! This usually affords me quite a bit of uninterrupted work time in the kitchen...usually as I hear lots of collective giggling in the background.

Note: Logan's pants were a bit long one night so I took them off so he wouldn't get
tangled up. Hayden observed this and immediately asked if he could take his pants off...hence, the pantless pic. (not the best pic...I'll have to snap another one. I usually am so busy capitalizing on the uninterrupted time)