My parents came up for a quick visit last weekend. After playing cars, ball, books and puzzles all day with the boys, we managed to escape for a grown-up dinner at the new Iron Hill Brewery. Ryan and I ate at one in Lancaster, PA and we were equally impressed again with everything from the service to food to atmosphere! Of course, with all the specialty beers (brewed right there in the building) I still ordered my glass of Pinot!
Friday, March 19, 2010
Quick Visit!
My parents came up for a quick visit last weekend. After playing cars, ball, books and puzzles all day with the boys, we managed to escape for a grown-up dinner at the new Iron Hill Brewery. Ryan and I ate at one in Lancaster, PA and we were equally impressed again with everything from the service to food to atmosphere! Of course, with all the specialty beers (brewed right there in the building) I still ordered my glass of Pinot!