I took the boys to our community center for pumpkin painting.
The big boys and I went around the neighborhood (via scooters) and collected the prettiest leaves we could find.
Later, Mia came over and we dipped the leaves (very carefully) into HOT, melted wax. This coats the leaves, preserving their color.
Cooked hotdogs on a stick over a fire at a friend's parent's farm. (the boys will never find them as yummy, or fun, being cooked in the microwave after this)
Met friends at our town's Halloween Festival. Hayden and Logan are on either ends, dressed as race car drivers.
Picking out a pumpkin during our hayride.
Logan was so happy to have his very own pumpkin!
We made some cute jack-o-lantern decorations using empty glass jars. First, the boys drew face shapes on painters tape.
Next, I cut out the shapes and let them place them on the jar to create the face.
Afterwards, they painted the jars orange.
When dry, we peeled the tape and placed a flameless votive candle inside. (I don't know how to turn the flash off the camera. Better picture will follow)
On tap tomorrow, bake and decorate Halloween cookies! Love celebrating the seasons with the boys.













