*

*

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Mardi Gras Parade

Yesterday was Navarre's annual Mardi Gras parade.  I failed miserably taking pictures but here are the few moments I captured.   We had friends invite us over to watch along with another family (7 children ages four and under except for Hayden).   The parade actually lined up in front of their house so we didn't have to fight for a spot along the street.

Ryan did go for a spin up the road with the boys to see some of the other floats (they are in a golf cart).


Below is the view from their front porch.  Each float had their own music blasting and they just sat for a couple of hours waiting for the parade to begin.  We were a little relieved once they started moving. :)

 
Isn't their house gorgeous?  The sound is in the front and the Gulf out the back.  See all those stairs??  Since we live in a ranch without stairs Owen was obsessed with climbing up and down so you can imagine how I spent a lot of my time. :)
 


Getting into the spirit

 
 
   It was a fun day!