*

*

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Gobble Gobble!

We are hosting another family for Thanksgiving this year.  Over the weekend the boys, and Ryan, helped me make some festive place cards.  First, they collected pinecones from our backyard.  Next, they cut feathers from construction paper and we got to gluing.  Ryan used a hot glue gun to adhere each turkey onto an index card.  They are hysterical and I cannot look at them without smiling!!

 
 




It is difficult to see in this picture but the turkey below has lots of Elmer's glue on his eye from a little boy's fingers.  Ryan took one look and said he has glaucoma.


 
After the crafting I vacuumed the kitchen floor which was littered with spare feathers.  They were spinning around and around in the vacuum making it look a bit like a paper turkey massacre took place in my kitchen.

 
We had a lot of fun and I hope they make you smile too!