*

*

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Care Packages

A friend from NJ contacted me in February interested in Ryan's address so they could send him a care package. Her oldest daughter was about to turn 10 and wanted to be involved--in a big way!  In fact, in lieu of birthday presents she asked her friends to bring items for the care package! What a selfless young lady!  During the party they assembled the boxes and made cards for Ryan and his peers.  Not wanting to give the surprise away I just asked Ryan to take photos as he shared the contents of his next care package. It should be noted that her Daddy is Chief of Police in their town; we appreciate their service as well!
 
 
 



 
 
 I feel I would be remiss to not mention that the boys and I have received several care packages as well.  They have been completely unexpected, and feel undeserved, but we are most appreciative. All the love and support during this deployment has been overwhelming and humbling. We are very blessed!
 
 ________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
Recently, Ryan was able to have dinner with the Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force.