The boys are constantly drawing. Hayden has always had a true passion for creating, drawing, coloring etc. Typically, with the spare ten minutes before we leave for school in the morning, Hayden will grab a piece of paper and draw with intensity. Naturally, Logan follows Hayden's lead and quickly has a crayon in his hand too. More often then not, as soon as homework is finished in the afternoon, they are drawing again. The art box pretty much has a permanent home on our kitchen counter.
I have always selected certain pictures to set aside which I store in a separate memory binder for each boy. I have tried to document their progression as 'artists' as well as keepsake those extra special pictures.
These are some of my most favorite recent drawings. Just looking at them brings me joy.
Our family, portrayed as clowns. From left to right, Mommy, Hayden, Logan, Daddy & Owen
Logan's first dinosaur which he drew all by himself. It is a T-Rex